What kind of child and family issues do you treat?
As a result of working in various communities and geographic settings, I have a wide range of clinical experience. Whether it is a new mental health diagnosis, an increase in academic stress or relational issues between siblings, it is my goal to work collaboratively with you towards positive growth and improved well-being.
Common mental health issues that children and teens attend sessions to address:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Common child and family experiences that I have worked to support families through:
- Behavioural challenges
- Emotion regulation (difficulty managing and expressing emotion)
- Family transitions (e.g. family separation, moving to a new home, etc.)
- Grief and loss
- LGBTQ2S issues
- New medical diagnoses/illness/treatments
- Parental separation and/or divorce
- Social skills challenges